Sunday, April 25, 2010

Odds 'n Ends

To get things rolling, I'm gonna slap up some bits and pieces from different projects I've been working on and a couple-a odd illustrations that've been helping pass the time. Being between jobs this past week was at least good for opportunities to get drawin'!


#1:

#2:


#3:


#4:


#5:

#1: Doing a series of illustrations called "So I Walked Into a Bar..." based on the multitude of strange, true things that have been said to me at many fine drinking establishments. This one features a singer at a jazz café that I frequent. He got a little upset at my screwdriver.

#2: I think my friend said this was like a grotesque flying squirrel. She's so majestic. Part of "The Functionality of Flaws"

#3: Havin' a good old time with beefy ladies.

#4: At the request of a friend, the true story of my Earth Day birthday.

#5: My friend took her boyfriend on a train-themed weekend getaway and asked for a card a la The Simpsons to go along with the festivities. My version came out pretty deranged. Thinking possibly more of these as a coloring book?


Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment