Friday, April 9, 2010

Secret Prison (and me!) @ MoCCA!

This weekend (actually in mere moments!) I will be heading up to MoCCA Festival for super fun comicking adventure! Kicking it off tonight with Drink & Draw Like A Lady with my ladyfriend and fellow rad person Claire Folkman (who makes sweet comics, go look at them!). Then it's off to the meat of things on Saturday.

MoCCA marks the debut of the first issue of the entirely fantastic Secret Prison! A Philly-based alternative comics tabloid that I'm pretty stoked to be participating in! It's being put out by the fine people who partake in the Philly Comix Jam.

You can take a look-see at my SP comic here: The Ol' Grumpy Mountain.

Secret Prison's also having a second debut here in Philly at Brave New Worlds next weekend, which will be just as exciting! Away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment