Friday, July 30, 2010

MoCCA Trip continues! HULK OUT

I'm long past due on wrapping up the comics about my trip up to MoCCA months ago. I've passed over any events at MoCCA for the time being (or any escapades that occurred after Drink & Draw) and jumped ahead to my friend Claire and my subway journey back to Penn Station.

I had some x-treme bruises after this, but the horror and embarrassment of NOT making it through those doors was too much for my latent superhuman strength to not emerge.

Reminders:

Aug 7 - Philly Alt Comic Con/Secret Prison BBQ @ Locust Moon! 6:00pm, 40th & Locust
Aug 8 - Philly Alt Comic Con!! @ The Rotunda! 12:00-6:00pm, 40th & Walnut

Secret Prison #2 is fassstttt approachinggggg!

Extra news: You can now share these comic posts using the buttons at the bottom of the post! Facebook, twitter, whatevs!

No comments:

Post a Comment