Friday, August 13, 2010

The Functionality of Flaws

Hey hey superfriends, I want to thank everybody who came out for the Philly Alt Comic Con and supported local cartoonists! It was a total blast, and we had the best seats in the house (right in front of the only window fan ;)). I'm really looking forward to next year!

And in the meantime, I'll be sharing a table with Claire Folkman and Dre Time at B.Y.O.T.Y. II (Bring Your Own Table Yo!) at Little Berlin on September 26. I am planning a few more books for that event, so check it out! Should be sweet.

The Secret Prison #2 release party was also really great, and the tabloid itself is so incredibly good. Make sure you check out comic shops around the city for a copy, every page is fantastic! I'll be posting my comic from it soon.

At PACC I got to debut my hand-bound books of my "The Functionality of Flaws" series of drawings. For your viewing pleasure I have uploaded them all on my website! Go enjoy my resourceful little ladies. Feel free to email me if you'd like a copy (kellymakesart (at) gmail.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment